英文を気の向くままに書いていくスレat ENGLISH
英文を気の向くままに書いていくスレ - 暇つぶし2ch1:名無しさん@英語勉強中 (ワッチョイ 276a-Iguz)
[ここ壊れてます] .net
This thread for a persons of study English.
If you need writing of English then post your sentence to this thread.
If your English writing missed then you should be don't mind because English is very difficult.
Let's enjoy for English writing guys.

122:名無しさん@英語勉強中
22/10/28 04:55:18.90 KZekQ1Wk0.net
When I heard the good news that Mr. Komuro passed New York bar exam, I was almost crying. Although he is a very humble and nice guy, many people on the internet criticized him for his mom's money problem. I didn't know why Mr. Komuro faced such awful blaming even though this problem didn't directly have anything to do with him.
One thing that I've learned from this is that Perseverance can change our reputation and position in our society, so never give up.

123:名無しさん@英語勉強中
22/10/30 07:38:40.31 A7Ks5e+V0.net
Today I wrote many texts so I have a good feeling.
But my energy is empty because I am tired of writing.
If I have more energy and I will be young then I can do more writing.
I am sad! Humans are old which is the natural result.

124:名無しさん@英語勉強中
23/01/05 01:54:49.73 RjzSKHn00.net
I recently realized the need to write English for my goal to come up with something that I want to say smoothly. For this goal, I start to write something without searching for the right phrases in English because looking up them takes a long time. But if I cannot come up with the meaning of the words in my mind, searching it. Someone perhaps insists on the importance of grammar and using the right phrases for the natives. I agree with this idea to some extent, but many English learners in Japan lost their morale for the reason above.
And I feel like the same. Being Afraid of some mistakes is an obstacle to the habit of writing and this causes disastrous results in terms of English skills. Therefore, don't care about grammar and the right sentences or not.

2から表示
最新レス表示
レスジャンプ
類似スレ一覧
スレッドの検索
話題のニュース
おまかせリスト
オプション
しおりを挟む
スレッドに書込
スレッドの一覧
暇つぶし2ch